In a recent report, Ovum Analyst Roy Illsley highlights Nolio’s Application Release Operations Suite as a solution that enables fast, agile and scalable release automation for cloud and traditional applications. Illsley identifies Nolio for its focus on bridging the gap between agile development and IT operations through deployment automation.
The Nolio ASAP Cloud Pack lets you leverage the benefits of cloud computing, providing a platform to automate distributed application deployment and maintenance across the cloud, enabling centralized control over remote cloud operations.
As featured in this Ovum report, developers, app teams and operations teams can use Nolio to:
- Release applications to the cloud with no need for application re-architecture
- Build reliable, repeatable processes for cloud application updates and changes
- Automate cloud application roll-back procedures
- Centralized control over application change across distributed cloud environments
- Integrate processes with cloud management systems
- Get out-of-the-box support for Amazon EC2, VMware and other public and private cloud platforms
As enterprise IT departments struggle with ever changing processes and infrastructures, the gap between dev and ops is growing. Nolio works hard to address this divide and has developed the Application Release Operations Suite to solve these issues. The suite is designed to bring speed to the release process, provide an automated end-to-end release process and to enable ‘release cloud readiness’ to support an enterprise’s journey to the cloud.
Click here to read Ovum’s On the Radar Report
Click here to learn more about Nolio’s Application Release Operations Suite and the Cloud Pack
Nolio is the Zero Touch Deployment ™ Company. The Nolio ASAP™ release operations platform reduces time-to-market and makes enterprise operations cloud ready. Customers use Nolio ASAP to reduce deployment time from days to minutes and eliminate downtime. The world’s leaded enterprises rely on Nolio to automate application deployment, remediation and recovery across the application lifecycle on physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.